LET’S GO SAILING! is Burlington’s premier charter sailing experience. Captain Gideon’s hospitality and attention to detail is what makes Let’s Go Sailing so memorable. Enjoy a unique and enjoyable experience on Lake Champlain. You’ll see the city of Burlington from a whole new perspective along with Vermont’s Green Mountains and Adirondacks of New York. This backdrop is a photographer’s dream!
Corporate outings, a sail with family and friends, bachelorette or birthday parties are all great ideas to sail Lake Champlain on a private boat charter. Each two hour sail is fun and memorable for all!
Guests are welcome to participate in the sailing or sit back and relax. No sailing experience is required.
Sailing Packages/ Pricing
- Sunset Sail: $60 Per Person
- Day Sail: $45 Per Person
- Kid Rate: $30 Per Person
- All sails require a minimum of two passengers with a maximum of six. There could be several parties sailing simultaneously.
- To make reservation please call with a credit card number – please do not email number!
- Cancellation policy: You may cancel your reservation up to 48 hours.
- If the weather forecast suggests a chance of precipitation of more than 30% you may cancel by the morning of the scheduled cruise.
- You may bring any alcohol and any food.
- We are dog friendly!
BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY
Our boat can accommodate up to six guests. Kids are welcome and encouraged, if they’re comfortable, to take the helm!
Captain Gideon is a big dog lover. Your dog is invited to join you on your cruise as long as a prong training collar is not used.